Friday, June 3, 2011

School is out for Matt and back in for me! Never in my life have longed to wear sandals (we have to wear closed toe shoes to school) and be on a beach than I do now.  Matt took a few days off while I was out of school so we could celebrate our first year of marriage…at Six Flags…on roller coasters.  Appropriate right?  Matt told me how much he LOVED roller coasters.  He wasn't kidding.  We stood in line for hours.  It was HOT, but afterwards I had the best Starburst popsicle and Dasani water of my life!

No Lie.  This was after our first EVER roller coaster ride together.  
It was FEROCIOUS! 

Our cake lady (who was excellent), makes a new top layer cake for her "one yearers."  
We took a cheesy cut the cake together picture and then gobbled it up! 

With the help of the Johnson's and Framed Photography, we were able to get this beautiful picture from our wedding with the vows inscribed.   (sorry it's not the best picture!)

And to top it all off, we got all dressed up and pretended like we got married all over again.  You see, we were really disappointed in our wedding pictures.  There were very few of us together and were not really any we could use to display in our home.  My cousin Stacy stepped up to the plate and used us as practice subjects (as if she needs anymore) for her own photography business.  Insert Plug for Framed Photography here! Here are a few of our favorites!




Okay, okay, okay.  Now I'm done babbling on about our One Year Anniversary.  Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support as Matt and I have ventured out into the real world.  We love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment